Monday 8 April 2013

Double Challenge Entry

I have so many lovely cards to share with you this week, that apart from my CAS Design Team entry for Thursday, this may be my only challenge card this week.

I have combined challenges from Freshly Made Sketches and Pals Paper Arts...


 I used the Marina Mist as the base card, used the Stippled Blossoms Stamp Set for the flower and leaves, fussy cutting the flower and mounting it with a dimensional. The stamp set is a 2 part set, so you stamp the base colour first and use the Stamp-a-majig to overlay the darker colour. As there was only one green in the colour challenge I stamped the base once on scrap - so I had a fainter image to over stamp... then I used the Certainly Celery ribbon. The sentiment was a Sale-a-Bration set. Although it is no longer available, it isn't officially retired until next year.


 I hope you like today's card and will join me tomorrow for something really simple that I created with my favourite products...

Pxxx







7 comments:

  1. Beautiful blue flower with just the right amount of green accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card-i love the delicate flower,such a pretty colour.
    Thank you for stopping by my little Blog today and for taking the time to comment-i really appreciate it.
    I see you are a dog lover too-i don't think i would do very well at agility with my Greyhound girl(she would fall asleep at the first obstacle)LOL!
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet card, Paula. And way to go, for doubling up on these two challenges so perfectly! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula, Your bloom is lovely! Thank you for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've created a beautiful and clean card with this soft colour combo Paula! You've chosen one of my favourite flowery stamp sets in Stippled Blossom - I just love how you've used this! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so pretty! That big flower really is marvelous! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula, I love how simple this card, simple but stunning and looking forward to tomorrow's card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx