Saturday 13 April 2013

Floral Fantasy

Yup - It's Saturday! Today is the big housework blitz, then I only have 3 days at work next week as I am off to Newbury Showground for an Agility Competition.

Poor old hubby gets left at home to look after the rest of the animals!! I need to make the most of my last weekend away in the camper - though it will be mega busy as it is our (Wallingford Agility Club) show so I'll be working hard all weekend!

Today's little floral fantasy uses Secret Garden again.. I have stamped them on Vellum and coloured them using my Blender Pens. Finally to give them a little shape and texture I 'embossed' them using my Simply Scored tool, with the flowers rested on my Piercing Mat.



Sooo - What do you think? Likey Lighty, no Likey no Lighty!  I was able to give the leaves some definition... I like that a lot!

I may not have a chance to post tomorrow with all my household chores I might not get time to craft tonight, either way, pop back and check - and have a great weekend!

Pxx

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card Paula-I love how you have coloured onto the vellum-and the extra embossing makes them even more detailed-very pretty :)
    Hope you have a great time away this next week(your poor hubby sounds just like mine when you said he will be "left behind to look after all the animals" LOL !
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx