Friday 12 April 2013

Lime & Black

I was going to post something else today but it can wait until tomorrow. Why? Well I saw the Less is More challenge to use Lime and Black and couldn't resist!

You can visit the challenge page here.

My card used Lucky Limeade and Basic Black... my last challenge entry lacked any 'space', so I hope this meets the brief a little more accurately!

I used the Love & Sympathy stamp set and the two butterfly punches. I used the technique I mentioned the other day of adhering the two butterflies with Tombow and running them through the Big Shot.


Well back tomorrow - Thank goodness it's the weekend!

Pxx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula-I like the set you have used to make this-and the white ink stands out really well against the darker background :)
    Have a great weekend !
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great Paula!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx