Sunday 7 April 2013

Promises Kept...

Well I'm typing this on Saturday as I will be out on Sunday - Taking my amazing Grandmother out for a meal for her 90th birthday! Bless her. I hope she's still with us for a few years!

Here is the other Stepper card I promised... hopefully yesterdays news has sunk in! This card is made with one of the retiring colours. Bravo Burgundy.



The stamp sets are Curly Cute and Flowering Flourishes and those cute little flowers are made with the Floral Fusion Sizzlits.

I decided to keep it simple and just heat emboss the Flowering Flourishes with clear embossing powder... I just love the way they turned out!



Hopefully you are enjoying the weekend and thinking about all the purchases you need to make! Remember - wherever you are I can take your order and Stampin' Up! will deliver direct for just £4.95.

Why not get in touch and book a party... we'll make one of these fabulous cards!

Pxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx