Sunday 14 April 2013

Sunday Sunshine

I'm sorry I'm so late posting today. I have been out enjoying the gorgeous sunshine with the dogs!

I managed to get the house cleaned from top to bottom yesterday, including wiping down all the doors, skirting, radiators and a few walls. I love that feeling of having cleaned everything, that brief pleasure of everything being clean and tidy... then your husband gets home! Love him really! Particularly as he is responsible for the smell of roast lamb emanating from our kitchen!

Today's card is a challenge entry. Freshly Made Sketches challenge #81, you can view the blog here.

I have used the gorgeous, but sadly retiring Bashful Blue, made a layer by embossing a mat of the same colour with my Chevrons embossing folder, the quad bike was stamped using the Need for Speed stamp set and Midnight Muse ink - then fussy cut and mounted on a dimensional. I used the sentiment from Bring on the Cake and added 3 Mini Brads.




A great card for a petrolhead!

Hope you are enjoying the sunshine, fingers crossed it's here to stay! for a short time at least!

I'm looking forward to sharing some exciting news from Stampin' Up! tomorrow so stay tuned! (Are you old enough to remember a phrase like that from the days before computers!!!)

Pxxx

4 comments:

  1. This is a great card for a man Paula-they do love their boy's toys don't they ?And a fabby take on the sketch too :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, thanks for visiting my blog. It's nice to meet a fellow "Pinky."

    Love this card, it's a great male card. Wheels, just what most men like!

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL So true about the house not staying clean. How does that happen? You created a fabulous manly card with this one! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Paula! I love the embossed chevron! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx