Tuesday 2 April 2013

Well earned day off!

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter. I am getting the weekends washing done today and doing the chores I usually get done over the weekend.

I took Blaze my Border Collie to an Agility Show this weekend. It was run by the lovely Bretford Agility Club, held at Solihull Riding Club. Due to the awful weather this year the show was held in the covered arenas so it wasn't as cold as it could have been though it was a lot colder there than down here in Buckinghamshire.

Due to the fact there were still several inches of lying snow the hardy amongst us who were still daft enough to camp were set up in the car park. To indicate how cold it was the dogs water froze INSIDE my camper! Needless to say it was nice to get home yesterday and have a hot bath!

Today I'm sharing a card I made using a Window Sheet. I stamped the Secret Garden image using Staz On and then mounted it between the white card base and red border cut using my Ovals Collection Framelits. I then added two flowers stamped on Real Red.



I have left it blank so I can add a sentiment... not sure what I'm going to use the card for yet so I'll hold off until the occasion presents itself.

I'm off to do a little trawl of the challenge blogs now to see if I can find some more inspiration to share.

Have a fabulous short (whoohoo) week and hopefully I'll be back tomorrow!

Pxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx