Wednesday 17 April 2013

Embossing - Simply lovely

I love adding texture to my cards and this card uses two techniques, heat embossing and 'dry' embossing.

The floral flourishes are embossed with Cherry Cobbler embossing powder and the butterflies are matted together and run through the big shot in an Adorning Accent embossing folder.

The sentiment is also heat embossed and is from the Curly Cute set.

I hope you like it! I'm going to do some more crafting after work... Hopefully you'll join us at CAS Colours and Sketches tomorrow... I'll be loading my 'inspiration' first thing in the morning!


See you tomorrow!

Paula xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card-i love your layout Paula-and lovely colour combination :)
    Nessa XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning - love it - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx