Tuesday 16 April 2013

Two Challenge Tuesday!

Well I don't know about you but I'm feeling a lot more positive having had a couple of days of half decent weather! The sunshine really cheers me up.

Yesterdays news was so exciting! Even more freebies to be earned whether you join my team and the Pink Ladies or if you just want to earn lots of FREE goodies with your party orders.

Today I am sharing with you a card I have entered in two challenges. Simply Less is More is a one layer challenge - visit the blog here. Secondly it is the Dynamic Duos challenge here.

My card uses the Elegant Butterfly punch, I punched out the image from a scrap piece of card, then pressed a Sponge Dauber in my Tangerine Tango ink pad, using the cut out as a stencil I sponged the image on the Bashful Blue card base. I started at the bottom moving up, without re-inking, to get a graduated colour intensity. The sentiment is from Bring on the Cake and I added a few gems. You'll notice the card stock has a lovely embossed border running up each side - these were created using my Borders Scoring Plate for my Simply Scored

Such a simple but effective card I hope you'll have a play with this technique!







Hope to be back with something for you tomorrow! Have a great day and hope you are feeling inspired!

Paula xxx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Paula-the simple background is perfect for your butterflies.
    You are right about the sunshine-it really does lift the spirits after such a long,long winter :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card & great technique. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your butterflies Paula - the rhinestones look like eyes! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is CASlicious, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  5. not sure what the film is paula but lovely card

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Sadly, I always forget to use this technique, but I love it. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely, Paula! Your butterflies are exquisite! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sponged butterflies are lovely! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx