Saturday 6 April 2013

How Refreshing!

Today the sun is shining, I am still smiling after a lovely evening out with some fabulous friends, the washing is on the line and although I wanted to share a beautiful card with you today I am sharing some exciting news with you instead!



We have had a few hints that Stampin' Up! were planning to refresh the colour families in the new catalogue in July... and it has been confirmed. Although we say a sad goodbye to some old favourites... it is a BIG "Hello" to the permanent addition of some of the In-Colours to the colour families and some shiny new colours too!


Here are the details of what is changing!


So - if any of your favourites will be leaving us, remember to order them now... Once the current stocks are depleted, Stampin' Up! will not be manufacturing any more. That includes Ink Pads, Re-Inkers, Card Stock, Ribbon, Brads etc.

I'm so excited I really can't believe I'll have to wait for the new catalogue in July to get the fabby new colours!!!!!!

The next bit of great news is that if you missed the opportunity to claim your free Petite Curly Label Punch during Sale-a-Bration... you can buy it now for just £11.50.



Well I think that's just about enough excitement for one day! So I'll post that gorgeous stepper card tomorrow... You'll just have to pop back then to see it!

Have a great day and a relaxing and crafty weekend!

Pxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx