Saturday 27 April 2013

Endings...

Well the camper disappeared from the driveway at lunchtime. I hope the new owner has as much fun in it as I did. It seems strange, with both vans gone and only 2 cars, the driveway looks naked! We need to have some visitors! My calculations estimate we could get at least 3 more cars in!

I have had to pull off the design team for the CAS Colours and Sketches blog as I need a bit of a break from commitments... but I did prepare a few cards for a couple of challenges and hope you will still support the lovely ladies running it! It's quite a commitment and there's no reward apart from seeing all the fabulous submissions.

Pop over and join in the fun and get some inspiration!

Here is the card I did for this weeks challenge. Visit here... CAS


If you would like to buy Stampin' Up! products, would like a party or would like to become a demo... Give me a call or send me an e-mail... If nothing else, I love to talk!

I hope to get some crafting done today... I hope a week off has got the creative juices going!

Paula xxx


1 comment:

  1. Pretty card Paula- I hope you managed to have some crafty time yesterday:)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx