Thursday 11 April 2013

CAS Colours and Sketches #20

Here is my card for this weeks challenge, Hopefully it will give you a little inspiration to come along and join us at CAS Colours and Sketches this week.

My base card is So Saffron and I stamped the Flowering Flourishes with Lucky Limeade. The purple is Perfect Plum and the flowers were punched using my Boho Blossoms and Itty Bitty Shapes punches.

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and punched using the Word Window, mounted on the Modern Label.




Off to Agility Training tonight as there is no training next week.

I'll be back tomorrow though with another challenge entry hopefully!

See you then!

Pxx

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card Paula-looks great divided-what a great sketch to follow-the pretty little flowers stand out really well :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, these flourishes look great displayed like this and I like how you used the saffron as a base x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch,Paula, beautifully stamped and love the finishing touches
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Paula, great colours and beautiful flowers - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx