Thursday 2 May 2013

Neglect...

I apologise for neglecting you, but I have been doing some crafting. Today is a little something I prepared for CAS Colours and Sketches - please pop over and enter your own design here.

It is a colour challenge this week using the colours below.

I used the Chevron Embossing folder and Friendship Preserves (retired) Stamp Set.

I also did a clever little trick partially cutting the card stock with the Windows Framelits... it's really simple - get in touch if you would like to know how!



I will start posting more regularly again I promise!

Stampin' Up! have released some NEW products in lieu of the new catalogue (due 1st July) so I'll definitely try and post something about that tomorrow!

Paula xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula - a lovely card and a very clever technique - so clever that I can't work out how you did it! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx