Monday 16 June 2014

Project Life...

I'm not a scrapbooker... you may have noticed. I fancied it but had no clue where to start and am always daunted by the prospect of designing a whole 12x12 page!

Stampin' Up! obviously knew this and as I mentioned previously, they have teamed up with the amazing Becky Higgins, to bring us an exclusive selection of Project Life products.



I ordered everything I could on Pre-Order, and it's now available to you. Just check out my on-line store.

I have had the most amazing fun because I can break down my 12x12 page into sections using the Photo Pockets. So I don't have to make a huge page in one go.

I also bought the framelits, journalling pens, accessory pack, corner rounder and of course the Project Life card pack.

These are my creations. (never has my mobile phone camera had so much use!)


The card stock here was cut with the framelits and I rounded the corners with my punch.


I used my Label Bracket punch to make the labels.


The pre-printed cards are fabulous... and I may have rubbish handwriting but I don't mind as my notes are personal to me. I used the Scallop Border punch and the flower from the new Itty Bitty Accents set on the picture above.


How cool are these pages? Honestly I had a ball - it was so easy and I have totally changed my mind about scrapbooking - I can't wait to get the album... I am going to take some serious pictures on holiday next week.


I've not really exploited my Washi Tape - But I think this looks so effective. I may be officially converted!


More labels - this time using the Curly Label punch.


Again, as you can see here the pre-printed cards are fabulous and I even just cut backgrounds from my DSP. I'm sure you are bored with my pictures - But I simply can't express how much fun I had creating these!


Back soon with another new product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx