Friday 6 June 2014

Blendabilities

I finally got around to playing with some of my new stash last night... but for a sad reason. One of my friends' dogs was killed by a teenager on a motorcycle racing along in the woods on a bridleway!

It's about time the police took this sort of incident seriously - it will take a child being hit before they act against this behaviour. It happens every night as I can hear them and the evidence of the motorcycle tracks is all through the woods on the narrow footpaths too... in fact I was almost mown down by one the other day - he saw the dogs and I on the path and accelerated - I had to grab the dogs collars and jump into the nettles to escape.

Anyway - I decided to make a card for my friend and used the new Blendabilities with the new Hostess Set, I Like You. I teamed them up with the sentiment from Hopeful Thoughts.


This was my first attempt at colouring with alcohol markers.


I got a little excited and coloured my pearls too!


I added a little of the new In-Colour ribbon in Hello Honey - the same colour I used for the centre of the flowers. The leaves were coloured in Mossy Meadow - the same colour as the mat. Isn't that ribbon gorgeous? It feels as rich as it looks.


Back soon... if you're lucky tomorrow!

P xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx