Monday 30 June 2014

Blendabilities - Tutorial

I promised you a video today - and here it is! I literally just recorded it!

I will add a disclaimer - no two people work the same and there is no right or wrong way to use Blendabilities. This is the technique that works best for me and I wanted to share!

Here is the card I made.


And some more Blooms - the stamp is called Blended Bloom and is available in the new catalogue tomorrow - along with a selection of the Blendabilities - ask me for details as there is a limited initial selection due to demand! Yup - They're that good!


I don't yet have the Pumpkin Pie or Daffodil Delight pens so the centres were coloured with Stampin' Write Markers... not ideal as they smudge the Memento ink.

Here is the video...


1 comment:

  1. It looks lovely Paula. Thx for taking the time to do a tutorial. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx