Wednesday 18 June 2014

Framed Prints...

If you recall I was asked to be part of the design team for the Stampin' Up! Regional Training in the UK...

Here is a little something I put together... so I have had a couple of stabs at scrapbooking... It's just this was on a very small scale to showcase the new stamp set - Something to Say and the Itty Bitty Accent punches that coordinate with some of the images in the stamp set.


This was another of those Box Frames that I bought. Do you notice how I was able to stamp in Versamark on the frame and heat emboss those cute flowers?


I used the Ovals Collection framelits too. As well as a Scallop Circle and Circle punch.


I love the shape of the little heart - and the new big Sweetheart punch is a similar shape.

I'll be back soon with a picture of my Dad's Birthday Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx