Thursday 5 June 2014

It's Here!

Well the brown boxes arrived on the brown van yesterday but unfortunately I had to rush one of the dogs to the vet as he got bitten out on a walk... unfortunately I got in the way too... not too badly bitten but I have a bruise to be proud of!

So... I just unpacked them and look what was inside...


In amongst all my new goodies! Don't forget if you book for the Open House by the 10th of June you'll get one free!

I have my Project Life kit and have ordered a swanky new Laserjet Printer for all those photo's I'll be journalling!

I haven't had time to play but here is a little something I made for display as a Sneak Peek at Telford.


How cute is he? Here are the tags close up - using the Something to Say stamp set!


The little flowers were from the same stamp set and punched out using one of the 3 co-ordinating punches... Itty Bitty Accents.

Click on the image below to e-mail me and reserve your copy of the catalogue!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx