Saturday 28 June 2014

Designer Series Papers...

OK - I'm heading home today so am feeling a mixture of emotions - I miss my animals - but I've had a fabulous holiday and wish I could stay here.

Having said that I have taken a ZILLION photos and my Project Life kit is calling - Though I think I'll need some more pockets and another set of cards!

I am a bit rubbish at using my DSP - I just like to stroke it - not cut it up!

Here are a couple of quick cards I wanted to share before the DSP retires...


This is the Retro Fresh DSP - 12 x 12 and the sentiment is from Just Sayin', cut using the Word Bubbles Framelits.


I've used the same framelits and stamp set here, but the DSP is from one of the smaller paper stacks (there are 2 in the new catty!) - they are perfect for card fronts and you waste less!

Well home tonight so hopefully I'll get a chance to post Monday at the latest... if I've caught up on the washing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx