Sunday 15 June 2014

Open House...

Well we had a brilliant time at the Open House today, I think because there was no pressure to finish the projects in a given time everyone had a chance to chat and stroke their new catalogues and the new products.

I bought Macaroons and fresh fruit... we never did make it to the cake... though apparently I make nice coffee.

As it was a smaller group than I expected I gave each of the ladies a photopolymer stamp set to try out with a pack of ribbon with matching buttons. I think they were a bit surprised but hopefully in a nice way.

We used the new Something for Baby set - which will be available from the 1st of July, we also used the coordinating framelits as well as the Hearts Collection framelits and Decorative Dots embossing folder.

Here are a few of our creations.




The sentiment is from a new set too... Something to Say. Hope you like them!

Back tomorrow with some Project Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx