Friday 20 June 2014

Dad Birthday Card

It was my Dad's birthday the other day and I gave him this card. I'm off to a tiny Greek island this evening. My amazing Upline is staying in the house for me looking after the cats (snake/rabbit and geckos) - she has even taken time off work so she can spend all day having kitty cuddles - Bless her! She is ace!



I just adore the Glimmer Paper and Gorgeous Grunge! The little button is one of the Basic Metal Buttons and the sentiment is from Sassy Salutations. These products are all available now!


I tied the button with a little Linen Thread. Just perfect for Masculine Cards! So order now as it's not in the new catalogue! Shock Horror!!



You can buy them now in my On-Line store - It's completely secure and if you choose not to let me see your details - the system can hide them from me if you want to remain anonymous! So your information is protected as much as you would want it to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx