Monday 9 June 2014

Back to Basics #5 - Fussy Cutting

Can you believe it's Monday? Had a fabulous weekend but it was much too short.

I'm so excited that about 18 of us Pinkies are meeting up for 'team training' tonight... we have a lovely time, chatting, sharing projects, stamping and eating the obligatory cake!

You could join us too if you join my team... Just email me - EMAIL remember for just £99 you get to choose £130 of product and that can include items from the pre-order!!! There is no further obligation and no one breathing down your neck to get you to do anything... except have fun.

I promised after yesterdays video on 2/Two Step Stamping that I would share my completed card and a short video on fussy cutting.

I hope you find it useful!


And here is that finished card - I hope you like it!



Hope to be back tomorrow - pop back and see! You can buy all these products from my on-line shop.

Paula xxx


2 comments:

  1. your card is beautiful and I look forward to seeing lots more please. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx