Tuesday 3 June 2014

You really are Fabulous ***Class Details for July!***

Truly, you are!

I have a hardcore of loyal followers, customers and recruits - and I can't thank you all enough for your support. So this card is for you!



It uses the Swallowtail stamp and the Million & One stamp.

I was away all weekend and just haven't had time to edit all the sneak peeks I have for you from the new catalogue... that is exciting in itself, but don't forget to look out for those retiring bargains! Get them before they're gone!

I am planning a class with a brand new fashionable floral set from the new catalogue called Hello Darling. It is just stunning and has an image just perfect for showcasing the new Stampin’ Up! alcohol markers – Blendabilities, that will outshine your Promarkers/Copics etc!

The class will be the 18th of July at 7pm. As it will use product from the new catalogue I must have confirmation of booking and payment by the 1st of July as the warehouse can get really busy when a new catalogue comes out!


The class fee will include – One set of Blendabilities of your choice, a Momento Ink Pad (Essential when using Alcohol markers) and the Hello Darling Stamp Set. The price with Wood Mount is £46.50 or Clear Mount is £39.10 – If you do not wish to get the products then the class price is £11.50. In all cases I ask that you bring your own crafting kit – Trimmer, Scissors, Adhesives etc (If you don’t have them, let me know and we can put a basic kit together for you).

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx