Tuesday 23 July 2013

Never Ending Card

Well it's Tuesday and I'm undoubtedly having a great time in Holland - I haven't bothered trying to see if I can blog from my phone so this is a scheduled post.

Not sure if you have ever seen/heard of a never ending card, but it is one cleverly, but surprisingly simply put together so you fold it again and again to see different images on each facet...

Here is mine!


Bring on the Cake with Afternoon Picnic DSP


Stippled Blossoms with Venetian Romance DSP


Afternoon Picnic and Venetian Romance DSP's


Stippled Blossoms and Venetian Romance DSP 


Great fun isn't it? I got my instructions from here - Stamp with Tami Not only is there a 2 part video but also a PDF with the dimensions on it!

Go on - give it a try! I have another post scheduled for Thursday so pop back and see.

Pxxx


1 comment:

  1. Love these style of cards Paula and I love all the pretty papers you have used - hope you are having a great time in Holland - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx