Monday 1 July 2013

Monday Quicky

Well yesterday was the last day to order from the 2012/13 Catalogue and the Spring/Summer Mini...

I am sure we will be able to upload the NEW catalogue today but I shan't be able to until I get home from work later... so in the mean time I'll just share the little card I meant to share with you last week!

It is one using the new Very Vintage Designer Buttons, the card base is Pistachio Pudding, the sentiment is from Label Love in Strawberry Slush, the Floral Flourish is in Gumball Green and the flowers are punched from Strawberry Slush using the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle.


Just a bit of simple fun for a Monday!

I also need to say 'Hi' to all the lovely ladies who came to see me at the Table Top sale yesterday. I was so chuffed to hear you follow my blog! I hope you'll leave me the odd comment!

Come back later to see the all NEW 2013/14 Catalogue!

P xxx

1 comment:

  1. How gorgeous do those buttons look on your flowers - love it - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx