Wednesday 3 July 2013

Simply Less is More Challenge

This weeks challenge from the team is to create a card on the theme of Sand... So I created a little one layer card that I hope fits the bill.

The Dune was made by cutting a sheet of paper and using it as a mask to sponge the sand - you know I made this on Monday and cannot for the life of me remember which two colours I used - but the Sky was sponged using a Scallop Circle and the new Soft Sky ink.

The sentiment is from the Sassy Salutations set that you can get with a 25% discount and inked in Marina Mist - the Anchor is from The Open Sea and inked in the new Smoky Slate ink.

I hope you like it and that the team at LIM will too! Click here to visit the blog.



Back tomorrow with a challenge from the Dynamic Duos team... don't miss it!

3 comments:

  1. Love how you have added the anchor to your scene - very summery too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card paula

    Thanks for joining us this week x
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet card!
    Thanks so much Paula
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx