Wednesday 10 July 2013

How to mount your Flower Shop stamps

Well folks - I had a play with the video again yesterday - I'm not 100% sure if I'm cut out for the film industry - but I hope the videos are useful.

Sam Donald, Pootler and fellow Pinkie posted a video on Facebook the other day, inspired by a couple of US demo's (her blog is here). It focusses on the new Flower Shop stamps, after watching Sam's video I decided I would make one too, using the wood mount stamps as I tend to prefer those to clear mount - but everyone has their own preference.

The main purpose of the video is how to mark and mount your stamps to be punched out using the co-ordinating Posy punch. It was noticed that far from being symmetrical each and every petal on the stamp, and thus the punch, was slightly different - this shows you how to match them up.


If you are interested in joining my team or buying Stampin' Up! products please get in touch and I can give you all the information you need!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx