Monday 15 July 2013

In the Pink

You know it is great being a Pink Lady - Michelle Last is a wonderful, inspirational up-line and at the training yesterday she really opened my eyes to something.

I have been feeling a little anxious lately that I am not recording the same achievements as some of the other Pinkies. But Michelle pointed out - I work full time, I have my pets and my husband and should be proud of my achievements. Whether people are Hobby Demo's just joining to purchase for themselves, or whether they want to run Stampin' Up! as a business, they are still loved and appreciated for themselves. So I can take a bit of the pressure off now - I don't HAVE to blog every day, just enjoy my crafting.

I will of course continue to run classes and parties, I shall support my down-line and participate in all the great, sociable, exciting events. I have just removed the pressure from myself that I had inflicted, to post every day, constantly advertise my 'business' and expecting record breaking sales.

Anyway - now I have got that off my chest I can chill and enjoy playing with my stash and sharing my creations. These are the swaps I made for our quarterly training - there were 30 of us there yesterday plus Michelle. We had a business talk, ate WAY too much cake and pastries, crafted, chatted and had a wonderful day.

 
 
I used Whisper White card stock, stamped the Flowering Flourish with Pistachio Pudding, then stamped lots of different coloured flowers in all the designs from the Flower Shop set, punching them out with the co-ordinating Pansy Punch.

 
 
You can see how the flourish goes to the back as well.



 
 
 
 
And inside was either a little sewing kit or a 'vanity pack'.
 
So simple but effective. I'll be back soon - so keep checking in!
 
 
Pxxxx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx