Thursday 25 July 2013

Apothecary Accent on Modern Mosaic

A dead simple card today, just because I know you'll miss me not posting. Back to the UK tomorrow and hopefully some piccies to go on my blog!


I have used 3 colours that really complement each other! Pool Party as the base, Coastal Cabana embossed with the Modern Mosaic embossing folder, then the flowers, punched using one of the Itty Bitty Shapes punches.

The sentiment was stamped on Whisper White in Bermuda Bay, using a stamp from Sassy Salutations. Cut out using one of the Apothecary Accent Framelits held in place beautifully by my new Big Shot Magnetic Plate.

Finally I added all those lovely little Rhinestones. I love it! Though it looks better in the flesh.

Hope to be back again over the weekend once I have unpacked and done all the necessary cleaning up, from leaving hubby home alone with all the animals!

Pxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx