Sunday 21 July 2013

Gift box contents...

I promised to show you the contents of that gift box from yesterday. There's lots of simple things for you to practice whilst I'm in Holland this week. Only Monday to Friday but I'm really excited!

The first box was made using Pistachio Pudding 12x12 card stock and inside are four single layer cards, a pen and 4 tealight candles.

I used another 2 In-Colours - Strawberry Slush to decorate the cards and the sentiments are stamped using Baked Brown Sugar.

Here is one of the tealights. I used a stamp from the Flower Shop set, punched it out of tissue paper, laid it on the candle and heat set it in the tealight.


Here are the four co-ordinating cards I made to go with them.




The first two cards used Flower Shop and the sentiments were from Million to One.


The third card uses Blooming With Kindness and the final one uses the flower from Love and Sympathy and the sentiment is from Perfectly Penned.

All the cards are simple single layer cards that even a novice stamper can try.

I'll schedule a couple of things for the week - I mean I can't just abandon you... can I?

Pxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx