Monday 1 July 2013

Best of 25 years set 2 - Best of Butterflies!


This month, just whilst we wait for tomorrows launch of the new catalogue, I am happy to show you the second in Stampin' Up!'s 'Best Of' stamp sets.

You can order all of the sets (one released each month until October) until the end of March 2014 and this month sees the Best of Butterflies. Including one never before seen image... that just happens to co-ordinate with our Elegant Butterfly Punch!

The set is just £13.95 and can be added to your order from the new catalogue!


How can you resist?

Don't forget if you place an order before 8pm on Wednesday you will get FREE carriage if you are local to me and I will pay your delivery charge to deliver direct if you order more than £50 worth of product!

If you order for delivery direct I can add a catalogue for £5

Back tomorrow to launch the new catalogue! I'm so excited to be able to share it with you! I can't wait!!!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx