Wednesday 3 October 2012

Stampin' Up!® with Merry Minis

Well folks, I placed my order from the new 2012-2013 Annual Catalogue at silly o'clock on Monday morning and it is in transit!

I am so excited about all the new products I have ordered and can't wait to show you. But I couldn't leave you all without a post to look at in the mean time.

Hopefully I will have had a chance to create with my new stash in time to put something up on Friday.

Here is a card I made using the Merry Mini Stamp Set and corresponding Merry Mini Punch Set. I used Primrose Petals, Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit Inks and Card Stock. The Small Scallop Circles are punched with the 1 1/4" Punch and the plain Circles with the 1" Punch.

I had to cut my dimensionals into quarters so I could raise up the punched shapes.

 
In the second image you can see how the coloured Punched Circles have been matted on to the Whisper White Card stock. The entire mat is run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder - unless you look really closely you can't tell that the coloured spots aren't printed on the card... amazing!
 


 
 
So - what are you planning next?
 
I am going to try colouring some stamped images... I tried once before and was absolutely useless, so if anyone can give me any tips - please leave a comment for me!
 
 
I shall post some of my attempts - if they aren't too humiliating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx