Tuesday 9 October 2012

Stampin' Up! Stampin' Medley

I have used a medley of old and new Stamp Sets for this card.



Flourish from Creative Elements
Flowers from Bright Blossoms
Butterflies from Papillon Potpourri
Sentiment is Beautiful Birthday (I love this Stamp!)

The background images are stamped with Summer Starfruit, Garden Green and Wisteria Wonder

The mat is Elegant Eggplant, as is the Sentiment.


As you can see I couldn't resist Embossing and Punching out another butterfly, this time I used Vellum Card and underlaid it with another Punched butterfly. Finishing it off with three 3mm Pearl Basic Jewels.

You can make a version of this card at a party or make an appointment to visit my home and see some of the products for yourself. Just call me to make an appointment.

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx