Wednesday 31 October 2012

Stampin' Up! Ornament Keepsakes

A quick post today to show you how a simple card can be really effective and to tantalise you with some news I just heard from Stampin' Up!

There is something special happening on the first of November to do with this Stamp Set! So remember to check back in tomorrow.

Many of our Pink Ladies and Pink Lads are off in the early hours of the morning to the European Stampin' Up! Convention. I am a little jealous as I know they will get lots of sneak previews and freebies. But Germany was a little far to go for a weekend and so I am staying home... in the wet!

 
 
This simple little card was made using one of the Ornament Keepsakes Stamps, Embossed with Irridescent Ice, the sentiment is from Greetings of The Season and the zig zag stripy paper is from Festival of Prints. Quick, Simple and Simply gorgeous!
 
 
Here is a close up of the Ornament...
 

I hope you'll pop in tomorrow for the exciting November offer. I can't wait for the details!

Pxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx