Sunday 21 October 2012

Stampin' Up! Scrapbooking

I hope you enjoyed this weekends Pinkies Blog Hop!

Before I started using Stampin' Up! products I had never heard of Scrapbooking, let alone tried it!

So here I am ten months later and I have created my first Scrapbook page!

One of my dogs won a class at an Agility competition that meant he has been promoted to the next level. He is now Grade 5. The highest is Grade 7. So as you can imagine I was so proud. So I decided my first tentative steps into the scrapbooking world would be to create a page in celebration of Blaze.


 
 
Don't you just love the detail on the Butterfly?
 
 
 
I used -
 
Colours - So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade
Punches - Elegant Butterfly, Scallop Edge Border, Blossom, 1 3/4" and 1 1/4" Scallop Circles
Stamp Sets - Flowering Flourishes, Papillon Pot Pourri, Mixed Bunch and Lovely Letters Alphabet
Embellishments - Pearl Basic Jewels, Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons and some Bakers Twine
Designer Series Paper - Twitterpated
 
I would love your thoughts on my attempt so please leave a comment!
 
If you would like to buy Stampin' Up! products I can take your order and have it delivered to your door! Just give me a call on 07786 860438
 
Paula xxx
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx