Wednesday 17 October 2012

Punch Art and Embroidery

Last week a very good friend of mine had a birthday. Now this friend collects Elephants and I don't have an Elephant stamp so I wracked my brains, trawled Google and CASE'd this card... with a few tweaks. (I can't remember whose Blog it was on but there were a couple of versions.)


As well as a selection of Stampin' Up punches I also used my Adorning Accents Edgelits and my Little Leaves Sizzlits.

The 'E' which is my friends initial is stamped with the new Lovely Letters Alphabet Stamps.

Then to co-ordinate with the card I embroidered another little elephant with a lilac butterfly on to a cotton tote bag.

I do embroider these bags to order and they are available in lots of colours at £8.50 per bag plus P&P.


Having posted every day last week I thought I would add a little suspense... and stop bombarding my friends with FB links to my Blog. So this week I have been a little more selective. But check back each day just in case there is something new to see.

There will also be a Pinkies Blog Hop coming soon!

For those of you who haven't heard of this, it's a post with a link to the next Blog... then the next links to the next and so on. So you are taken on a tour of Pinkie Blogs. I hope you enjoy it.

The first Blog in the Hop will be the lovely Michelle Last... who is our wonderful Upline though you can start anywhere on the Hop as it will link in a continuous loop.

Hope you are having a good week!

Paula xxx

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your cute elephant and the clever way you have created your card.
    Can't wait for the blog hop - I'm very new to the Pinkies and I'm looking forward to visiting all the blogs - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I hope you enjoy it!

    Pxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx