Friday 12 October 2012

Stampin' Up! Christmas... and Demonstrator Benefits!

Just one of the lovely things about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is that Stampin' Up! are very supportive. They are constantly keeping you updated, offering incentives and giving you ideas!

One of the things we receive is a monthly news letter. In this months edition was a wonderful idea for using up all those little off cuts of Designer Series Paper. I do so hate waste!

So here is my version of the card they showed in the magazine.

 
 
 I have used some offcuts of the Festival of Prints DSP, another little star punched with Glimmer Card and the sentiment from Greetings of The Season.

I rounded the corners by poking them into one of my Circle Punches.

I hope you like it!

If  you would like more information about joining as a Demonstrator then please get in touch!

There is no pressure as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - you order as little or as much as you like. If you choose not to meet the quarterly minimum. Your benefits stop but no-one puts pressure on you... and your Starter Kit is yours! Whatever happens. So you can get £130 worth of product for just £99 and don't need to do anything more. But the benefits if you do are amazing!

Give me a call 07786 860438

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx