Sunday 28 October 2012

Stampin' Up! - Christmas Deer

I have tried not to inundate you with Christmas projects but there are so many lovely Christmas items available in the two Stampin' Up! catalogues that I have been crafting away making loads of Christmas cards.

This one is one of my favourites!

 


I stamped the Christmas Deer with Versamark and embossed it using Stampin' Emboss ®
gold powder. Cut it out with one of the Labels Collection Framelits and my Big Shot. I then matted it on another Labels Collection cut out from the new Glimmer card and put it on my card front. The sentiment is from the Greetings of the Season set, also stamped with Versamark and embossed.



Just look at the fantastic detail in his antlers and the 'bling' added by that Glimmer card.

The Christmas Deer set is only £10.95 in Clear or £13.95 in Wood! I am really amazed by how competitive the prices are from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx