Saturday 17 August 2013

Framelit Partial Cut - Stampin' Up!

Sorry - I did it again! It was really late when our visitor left so I didn't post - and today I was doing the housework - then I got 'dragged' out to Prezzo's for supper - I am so full - I had 4 courses!!

Anyhow - here is one of the promised video tutorials.

I am often being asked how to make a card with a partial cut from a framelit. Making something like this -


Not sure if you can see - maybe this is a little clearer?


I used one of the Labels Collection Framelits and my Big Shot. Then decorated the card with my new Morning Post Numbers from the new catalogue coming soon (watch this space!), New Colour Collection Designer Series Papers and the hostess set - Simply Sketched.

Here is the tutorial on how to make one of these cards by making a partial Framelit cut...

You can decorate it any way you like!



I have two more videos to come over the next week so please come back and see!

I still have bookings available for September so why not give me a call on 07786 860438, or join my team and save on the products you buy.

Paula xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx