Friday 2 August 2013

Oh Wow - Great offers this month!

Stampin' Up! just keep giving us the most fantastic offers!

This month you have the opportunity to stock up on your favourite Designer Series Papers... when you buy 3 you choose your fourth completely FREE. I know it's great isn't it!


You can choose from any of the papers on pages 151/153 and 154 of the annual catalogue.

As if that weren't enough! There is another 'Best of...' set released this month, the Best of Shelli.


These are a selection of gorgeous stamps selected by our very own, lovely CEO Shelli Gardner.


I really can't believe it has been so long since my last post - but I have been mega busy sorting out my pre-order from the new Seasonal Catalogue - due out at the end of this month - You are going to absolutely LOVE it - guaranteed. To top it all you get the whole set of clear mount stamps for just £13.95.

I promise to post some more crafty inspiration over the weekend!

Love 'n' Hugs!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx