Tuesday 27 August 2013

Less is More Challenge.

OK - So I didn't post on Sunday, but hopefully you'll let me off! I had a frantic weekend travelling all over the South of England and with visitors yesterday. The problem is I have been doing lots of crafting and have LOADS of things to show you.

Today is a challenge entry for the Less is More Blog. HERE

This weeks challenge was to use Washi Tape... now I am a complete Washi virgin... in fact until I saw it in the latest SU catalogues I had never even heard of it. And in all honesty I'm still not sure I know what I am supposed to be doing with it!

The new Seasonal Catalogue out on the 29th (yes watch this space!) contains a lovely set of Washi Tape as part of the Season of Style family of products.


They are seasonal themed products and I have also used the Season of Style DSP (Designer Series Paper) for the ornament, I cut it out using my Big Shot and the carryover Ornament Framelits. I have also added a piece of DSP punched using my Mosaic punch and the tiny silver ornament was punched from Glimmer Paper using the carried over punch from the Merry Minis punch pack.

The Noel sentiment is another carry over item from the set Greetings of the Season using the new silver metallic ink.

Lastly that pretty scallop at the bottom was cut using the Large Scallop edgelit and embossed with the co-ordinating Delicate Designs embossing folder.

I'm not sure if it is a step too far but I had great fun making it - so who cares?

I have a few parties booked to correspond with the seasonal catalogue launch - but I still have dates available if you would like to book - just give me a call. xxx

3 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous Paula!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card... Love how you used the washi. Thanks for joining us
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx