Monday 1 June 2015

Twit Twoo! Keep on sliding...

Following on from yesterday's arcing slider card... here is a more traditional card... though I haven't seen this technique/design in any of the groups I follow.

It was another 2am flash of inspiration and could be made to welcome a new baby as well as other occasions. I would love to hear and see what you do with it!


 I really love this card and yet it was quite easy to make. I used the Owl Builder Punch, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Hardwood and Crazy About You stamp sets. 1 3/4" Circle and Ornate Tag Topper punches.

The 'pull' is made with Seam Binding and Bakers Twine.

You can buy all the supplies here. Shop 24/7 with delivery to your door!

And here is the video as promised! Don't forget to come back tomorrow and see the new catalogue!!!!


2 comments:

  1. You are such a talented lady Paula. I came across a link for your blog on fb yesterday and so glad I did! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I also have a FB page for Knall Crafting. xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx