Wednesday 3 June 2015

Slide on over...

...and see the last of the 3 slider cards. I'm not sure of the colours here and might tweak them but I love the idea.


 The Hardwood stamp is so versatile, here I used it for the planter. The Petite Petals stamp set and matching punch get a lot of outings and this was no exception.

Teamed up with a background made using the leaves from Kinda Eclectic and the label punched using the Decorative Label punch.

Like monday the pull is punched with the Ornate Tag Topper with Seam Binding and this time, Linen Thread added.

This week I am on a 4 day Health and Safety Course... so I hope I'll squeeze in some crafting.

Here's the tutorial to keep you busy!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, great card am going to have a go at this one. Pinned to my board.
    Best Wishes Lilian in Cornwall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Thanks for sharing this project :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx