Wednesday 17 June 2015

Stampin' Up! Birthday Blossoms

Just to let you know I'll be on holiday from Saturday for a week so will be a bit quiet! But there is a Pinkies Blog Hop that I am taking part in on Saturday - So please pop back to see what I'm showcasing from the new catalogue!

In the meantime here is a card I made using the new Birthday Blossoms stamp set.


I think it's a beautiful set!

If you would like to place an order - get it to me before the 1st of July if you are collecting from me and only pay £1 towards P&P.

If you want to book a class... please call or e-mail and I'll get you booked in. I haven't designed all of July's cards but we're working on the butterfly theme and playing with some new toys!

Have a fabulous week and I'll have some photo's of the craft studio to post as the main building will be completed next week whilst we're away! Eeek!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula, lovely card, another set to go on my wish list. Hope you have a great holiday.
    Best Wishes Lilian in Cornwall

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx