Friday 12 June 2015

Can't contain myself!

You won't... or maybe you will... understand how excited I am!

I haven't posted as I have been so busy designing my new studio! Whilst we're on holiday a lovely chap will be building us a cabin that will be my craft studio! Can't wait to show you the pictures...

Here is the design using my husbands kitchen design software.


Here's another angle - I feel there will need to be a video tour too!



I have been doing a little crafting with my new product but with 2 classes a week it's been a bit difficult. I have been going to bed so late!

Here is one I made for a male friend. I almost forgot his birthday so it was made in a hurry before my new products arrived.


Thank goodness for Gorgeous Grunge - it is so versatile and the Linen Thread is one of my all time favourites.


I promise I'll post some new stuff soon! In the meantime if you want to book a class in July... I'll just say butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later!

Paula xxx

1 comment:

  1. Paula it looks like it's going to be wonderful - you lucky, lucky lady :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx