Wednesday 18 September 2013

Hostess Only set...

Today's post contains some really simple single layer cards, all made using the Hostess Only set - Simply Sketched. These Hostess sets are only available to be purchased using Hostess Pounds or On-Line Rewards.

This particular set just ticked all the boxes for me - I will just say - you are not limited to buying Hostess sets with your rewards... you can spend them on anything from the catalogues.

I'm not going to write very much more as I think Simply Sketched speaks for itself...

This first card is the most complex - I heat embossed the poppy on Vellum, dry embossed the top and bottom edges of the Vellum using the Needlepoint Border embossing folder and my Big Shot.


This second card, I coloured the poppy using my Stampin' Write Marker and used the sentiment from Million to One.


This card I coloured using ordinary coloured pencils to follow the Sketch theme.


This is another where I used Million to One. I just love the big bold sentiments in the set.


Finally the little bird was also coloured using my markers and a Blender Pen.


Hope you'll pop back for another post soon!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx