Monday 30 September 2013

Double Challenge Entry

Now I'm back in the crafting swing of things, I thought I would enter a few challenges again. Today's card is for 2 challenges, Dynamic Duo's #72 Here and CAS Colours and Sketches blog Here.

It's a really simple take on the CAS sketch using the Dynamic Duo of Blushing Bride and Primrose Petals.

The sentiment is from Blooming with Kindness, the card stock was cut using the Large Scallop edgelit and embossed with the Delicate Designs embossing folder.


As you can see I dressed it up with a few little pearls.

Pop back soon for another challenge entry.

Paula x

3 comments:

  1. I love your angled strips, so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Paula! I love the tiny pearl detail! So glad you could join us :) Thanks for playing along at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and pretty! A great idea to use the diagonal embossed strips. :)
    Love your work.
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx