Sunday 9 June 2013

Something Simple Sunday

Oh My - do you know how hard it is trying to think of titles for your blog posts - especially as I'm writing this on Monday 3rd of June!

As I have no internet access whilst I'm away - I have no idea whether you are enjoying the promised good week of weather and no idea if Stampin' Up! have released any new gems of info - so please pop back Tuesday or Wednesday for an 'up to date' update.

I hope you've all been taking advantage of my holiday to go through the retired list and decide what you want to order... don't forget you can e-mail your order! Just include contact details in case I need to clarify anything.

Today's card - is exactly what it says on the tin (title) - Something simple... and if you don't have the embossing folder you could use a background stamp or patterned papers.


I used the Lacy Brocade embossing folder. Sentiment from Petite Pairs and added some Crumb Cake Seam Binding - as I said - something really simple for a relaxing Sunday - and not too taxing on the brain!

Speak soon!

Paula xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx