Sunday 23 June 2013

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge

I had most of the day off from crafting yesterday to do my housework... I know a bit of a swear word round here too!

Yesterday evening we went to Prezzos in Thame for an Italian! Completely blitzed any chance of losing any weight this week... so I walked the dogs six miles this morning!

I haven't entered many challenges lately so this is my entry for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge - you can visit the challenge page here.

I stamped the border using my Stamp-a-majig and the Mosaic Madness stamp set. I cut the banner using the  Hearts a Flutter framelits.

The patterned papers are from the Quatrefancy Speciality Designer Series Papers that co-ordinate with the Mosaic collection of products. This particular design is in the new Strawberry Slush colour.

Last of all I used one of my flowers, made using the Simply Pressed Clay and Moulds. I coloured it by mixing some re-inker in the clay.

The sentiment is from Bring on the Cake and I think it is my favourite!

I hope it fits the sketch - what do you think?





2 comments:

  1. What a great graphic patterned card! And the colors are so striking! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! You've done a wonderful job of creating your border and making it line up perfectly! Love the colours you've used and the addition of that sweet little flower! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx