Monday 17 June 2013

Sneak Peek Week - Day 3!

So - how are you coping with all the excitement? How most of you are going to contain yourselves until the 1st of July is a bit of a dilemma - so I'll just have to tease you with some of the new In-Colours, ANOTHER new Stamp Set and ANOTHER new Punch!

There is just one word for it! Awesome!

So here is the card I have made -


The two colours are Crisp Canteloupe and Coastal Cabana - aren't they lush! This years In-Colours are Ice Creamy tones... sugary and pastelly - You could almost eat them! 

The stamp set is called Label Love and there are a lot of Labels and Tags throughout the new catalogue - I can't wait!

The co-ordinating punch is called the Artisan Label and I can assure you there are more new punches still to be revealed this year! My bank account will start creaking as I absolutely HAVE to have the punches! 

So to the little rose - here's a close up. Moulded by hand using the Simply Pressed Clay.

 

I need to work on the finger prints - but maybe they add texture to the petals... Mmm I'll think on that one! Again it was 'varnished' with Crystal Effects. It's so delicate looking but the clay is flexible when dry so those delicate leaves won't snap off.

I'm off to have a play. Back tomorrow with yet another card! This time it's something that would be a great children's card... Actually - I would love to receive it - But I am a bit of a kid!

Pxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx