Friday 3 May 2013

Tutorial - Framelit Partial Cut

I had quite a few enquiries asking me how I did the partial cuts with the framelits and Big Shot yesterday.

I'm rubbish at videos so I thought I would use a few photo's to illustrate the technique...

Firstly cut your cardstock and decide where the first cut needs to be.

Line up your framelit and put the cutting pad so it only goes as far onto the cardstock as you need to cut - as per the photo below...


Run it through the big shot and it will only cut the cardstock under the cutting mat.


repeat by lining up on the opposite side where you want to cut as shown here...


Then simply trim off the excess!

Dead simple!


I hope that makes sense!

Back soon!

Pxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

I love to hear from you.

Paula xxx